Why take SwimSafer Bronze?
What swimming skills and knowledge will you acquire in SwimSafer Bronze?
Entries & Exits
- Compact jump
Sculling & Body Orientation
- Forward somersault in the water
- Scull, float or tread for 2 min (incorporated in Survival & Activity Skills)
- In at least 1.4m deep water, perform feet-first surface dive, swim through hoops on pool bottom for 2m
Swimming Movements & Strokes
Swim 100m continuously:
- 25m Front Crawl
- 25m Backstroke
- 25m Breaststroke
- 25m Survival Backstroke
Survival & Activity Skills
- Scull, float or tread water for 2 min
Dressed in swimwear, shorts and t-shirt demonstrate:
- 3 min swimming slowly using survival backstroke, sidestroke and survival breaststroke, changing every 15m
- Wave and call for help
- Retrieve a flotation aid thrown by a ‘rescuer’ (2m away) and kick to the side of the pool and exit.
- Throw a flotation aid to a partner 2m away and instruct the partner to kick to the edge
- Principles of Personal Safety and Survival
- Environmental Awareness
- Health Awareness
- Emergency Situations and Survival Techniques
Where are the SwimSafer Bronze conducted?
North Area Pools
East Area Pools
West Area Pools
Central Area Pools
How often do we conduct SwimSafer?
Who can take up SwimSafer?
From 5 years old +
Who will be conducting the programme?
Swim Safer is conducted by experienced, expertly-trained, and certified swim instructors.
At the end of each stage, student will receive a stage completion e-certificate.
What's next after completing SwimSafer Bronze?
SwimSafer Stage Silver
How to sign up for Swimsafer Bronze?
Take SwimSafer today! Simply select your preferred day and time below.
When would you like to start?
Swimming Lessons - Home Query
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We are here to help.
Chat with us via whatsapp, messenger or email if you have any enquiries.
Terms and Conditions
You are required to declare any medical conditions that you have or have had in the past. The school has the right to withdraw your enrolment if regarded medically unsuitable for the programme.